Host a BYC Traveling Mascot!

Wow...

I haven't been partaking of BYC the last few months. What happened here? Tonight is just one of those nights where I am being a weirdo..I did some counting. In the past year, there were 2 posts for Adelaide & Peepers, 7 posts for Fancy ( thanks Orp) , 7 Beaker posts, 11 Roscoe & Rosie posts (Thanks fattie for keeping the pics coming while you hosted).

And then there was Billy- not even a mascot -- 60 posts. Yes SIXTY!!
That information leads to 2 possible conclusions
Either the mascots need to retire
Or I need a life !!

I'm really sorry that the excitement with all the mascots did not continue. It makes me sad
sad.png

Me too
sad.png
I feel like I am really too busy to keep after this the way I should. I also am NOT great at getting people motivated to post pictures or send them on! I have a few people that were promised a mascot MONTHS ago, and the current hosts have their address and were supposed to be sending them out. They are active every day on here, but they aren't following through with their commitment. Any suggestions are welcome!!!
smile.png

that's such a bummer.

I must admit to having a few more pics of Fancy to post when she was here a year ago. So many things went wrong when she was here, and then right after she was here. I had trouble getting myself motivated for fun things. Now, it's been so long, I didn't know if I should still post them.

However, it is odd that those who were supposed to send them along did not. It isn't that difficult. It just requires a commitment to follow through. And, nowadays, even if they don't go to the post office to get the tracking number, there are those flat rate priority mail boxes that can be picked up at your house. just add the right amount of postage, which I think you can pay and print online. Yup, just checked, and you can pay postage and schedule a package pick-up online.

I actually suggested that.. send the current hosts a shipping label, because you can print them online, tell them to put the blasted stuffed animal in a box, slap the label on, and put it on their porch. Arrange a pickup- wa LA..

We've had this convo before, though- I won't say more cause I don't want to be slapped, but it's sad..

Hiya Heather and Orpy!!

Billy brought me Valentines candy

Vday1.jpg

But don't let that cute face and seemingly full box fool you:

Vday2.jpg

He tried to claim that the candy heart was so much bigger than his heart, he needed to get it more to scale!

and there we are- 2 months in to the new year and the first mascot pictures are not a mascot!!

Last edited:
I will talk to my mother about hosting a mascot but most likely we will not be bale to.... if we can is the mascot program still running?

Back
Top Bottom