Host a BYC Traveling Mascot!

lol.png
Yeah...
tongue.png

Don't worry about Beaker. He is living the good life!!
smile.png

There are other mascots that need your hugs and cookies. They are the forgotten ones. It is a lot of work to host a mascot, and sometimes the reality of this leaves some mascots waiting quietly in a closet or dark corner, waiting to be sent to their next destination.

But, if you have a mascot who needs to travel, don't be shy. Send them on. You don't have to feel bad.... unless you never send them.
old.gif
duc.gif

Actually, most of the mascots are now missing in action. I have sent many messages and never get a reply. One of them has been with the host for 1 1/2 years +, and has had at least 4 different addresses to pass him to. I have sent paypal to the person and still the mascot is there.
he.gif
Beaker has been retired to a great home-and he will still travel occasionally back and forth between a few friends. He is too special with too many memories to take a chance on losing him again.

Last edited:
Hekkooooo Everyone!!
I'm sorry I haven't posted- Bizzybody has been working LOTS, and on the weekends, we have this:

100952_sept20.jpg

So, we been a Lil Bizzy. Billy and I have been having tons of fun. We just don't have too many pictures because we don't wanna be standing in the corner. Like when we played baseball with the leftover tomatoes in the garden ( Good thing neighbor lady has a red car). And when we made a down sleeping bag for camping....
100952_molt2.jpg

(Shh, don't tell Miss Bizzybody- she thinks the chickens are molting)

But with the baby, comes some new fun toys. Like the boingy thingy:

100952_swing1.jpg

We had more fun swinging on the rope than sitting in the seat:
100952_swing3.jpg
100952_swing2.jpg

We are really xcited because it's almost Halloween!! We are thinking up tricks!! Me and Billy are going to bug the bizzybody to post more.

Dapplepony, thanks for the cookie!! We love cookies!!! YUM!!

Back
Top Bottom