Host a BYC Traveling Mascot!

So, at first she was, like " Get me outta here! I don't wanna share my jumpy thing with HIM"

100952_baby1.jpg

And then she was , like " Oh, I heard the camera! Are you taking pictures of ME?? "

100952_baby2.jpg

And then, she was, like " Get outta my picture, Beaker"

100952_baby3.jpg

She might pretend to not like me, but if you notice in the last picture where she is tossing me overboard-- she has the same hairstyle as me. A little sticky-uppy poofy in the middle of her head.

She doesnt want to flatter him-- she wants to flatten him LOL
Beaker quacked for her when she jostled him. She sat for a good 30 seconds trying to decide whether to cry or laugh.

We need damage control...
10705_wiiiings.jpg

Right now Billy is chasing Beaker all over the house. The cat is chasing Billy, and the dog is chasing the cat. Meanwhile, the one bird is quacking and the other is cheering them all on.

HE keeps saying " Red bull gives you WIIIIIIIIIINGS" While flapping his little stubby wings. But dont worry- we have no high furniture, and I have bolted the doors.

So… Where are Adelaide and Peepers these days? I haven't been on here since like 2010. I hosted Adelaide and Peepers in 2009, and I would be interested in hosting them again. It was so much fun, but I was wondering where they've been these days!

Also, Beaker Duck, what breed of dog is "doofydog"? We have a dog that looks almost identical!

joebwe, doofydog is mostly Cairn Terrier- except she has longer legs and a curly tail

Babymakes6-- I think I am being held hostage too! I'm not being treated like a guest- I have to make my own bed and help with chores!

Back
Top Bottom