Host a BYC Traveling Mascot!

So sad that the mascots are forgotten by those who have them (except Beaker!!!) I would have kept Fancy when she visited two years ago if I thought she would never be seen again.
rant.gif

Quote:
Yeah, it's a shame, isn't it! We need to get some new ones!

I have a few that would be adorable.

Me too. I have a fluffy Hallmark chook named Cotton that I would voulenteer, but I'd be afraid that she'd get sent somewhere and never be seen again.
sad.png

Quote:
I have a few that would be adorable.

Me too. I have a fluffy Hallmark chook named Cotton that I would voulenteer, but I'd be afraid that she'd get sent somewhere and never be seen again.
sad.png

Yea, same here.
hmm.png
I have a cute little duck that is soooo much cuter then beaker
wink.png

Quote:
sad.png

Yea, same here.
hmm.png
wink.png

lol.png
I want to keep doing Mascots, but I don't want to send Cotton off, when she probably would never come back, or even be seen again! I might just take pics of her doing stuff with me. She came to Canada with me, but I didn't get a picture of her by the falls.

Quote:
Yea, same here.
hmm.png
wink.png

lol.png
I want to keep doing Mascots, but I don't want to send Cotton off, when she probably would never come back, or even be seen again! I might just take pics of her doing stuff with me. She came to Canada with me, but I didn't get a picture of her by the falls.

That's a good idea!

Quote:
lol.png

That's a good idea!

Yeah, I don't have her with me right now, but I could do that.

Back
Top Bottom