Host a BYC Traveling Mascot!

Just an update, I contacted the person who has rosco and rosie because I wanted a visit and they will be sent to me soon I am told.
celebrate.gif

She said Rosco and Rosie will go out this week. She is a 1 car family and will try to get to the post office tomorrow but not sure. She said she works for public transit so she should be able to make it happen no matter what. I really hope she follows through with this

I sent an email to 44wolves, and they do NOT have the mascot.
hmm.png
They told me that Adelaide and Peepers were sent off in november of last year.
hmm.png
This looks like a hard quest.
barnie.gif
44wolves told me that someone told them who to send it on to next. Babymakes6, if you remember and/or have on record who you told 44wolves to send it to, then we could contact that person.

Me and Billy were sitting on the back deck waiting for Miss Dizzy to get home from work. It was a little cold outside, but we really had enough of doofydog wanting to play with us. I looked up and I saw something...

100952_fire1.jpg

FIRE!!!!!!!!!

Me and Billy got our little firemen hats on. He wanted to stop to put boots on but there was no time! We connected all the hoses together, turned the water on and ran as fast as we could.
Personally, I think we are heroes because us running with a garden hose is like you running with a sewer pipe. As we got closer we saw it:

100952_flaming_bonfire.jpg

It was so close to getting out of control. The dumb humans were standing there doing nothing! The whole neighborhood was at risk of burning up. Homes would be lost! People could be hurt! Family pets could have died of smoke inhalation.

Billy and I squirted that fire. The humans were cheering. They ran towards us- I guess they were FINALKY going to help put out the fire. Billy accidently squirted a few humans. But together we put out the fire!!!! We didn't want the fuss, us being heroes now and all, so we gathered up the hose and ran home.

Luckily, Miss Dizzy wasn't home when the policemans came to the house. They didn't find anything- just a dripping hose and a stuffed duck and chicken.

"Miss Dizzy" has grounded the silly duck. I am so glad I wasn't home yet when the police came looking for the culprits who put out the neighbors weekly bonfire. I have warned both Beaker and Billy how people just LOVE roasted chicken and duck.

Back
Top Bottom