SourRoses

Free Ranging
13 Years
Feb 2, 2011
Florida
I am so HOT!

*Squishy whines*

Uhhh!

Does anyone have some cold air to send me?

Whoever thought it a good idea to venture into Florida anyway?

The ant and mosquito bites all over me are asking the same questions.

How am I supposed to sleep when I am HOT and ITCHY?

Or when I have a terrible headache and the puppy is going crazy at the beetle buzzing at the window.

If I turn the air conditioner on, I will get cold. If I take a pill, I will just need more on another day... I don't like pills. If I yell at the puppy, I will just feel bad and hurt my head. If I close the window, I won't have fresh air, such as it is.

Whine over. Or Whinge over. Whichever you prefer.

Other whiny, crybaby, not a real reason complaints are all welcome. As long as they are not directed at whining. This is a place for whingeing.
Squishy is wondering about that word... Yes, Aussies say whingeing.. just like that reads... where did the G come from?

I often question the intelligence of my "forefathers" who thought it was a good idea to live here.
roll.png
I say crank up the air a get a blanket.
hmm.png
I am wearing a snuggie and drinking hot coffee right now.

Thank you Ice Queen!

Thank you Bratty!
tongue.png

AC is on... itchies are lotioned... now hopefully some more sleep is coming.
big_smile.png

I feel for you living in Florida in the summer. But envy you in the winter. I live in Illinois and we went from 50's and 60's to almost 90 overnight so we are suffering too. I dont have AC. Too cheap to use it so I try not to complain. We are going to be back in the 60's this weekend so then we will be cold.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom