Houston Chicken Swap Meet, Lets Start One!

Do you still have any left, sorry I didn't see your post till now.

Hi, I live in Quemado, Texas and I have what I think are American Game Fowl that were left abandoned on the property we rent by the homeowners.
I'm trying to find someone who'd like to have them. I large rooster I named Bruno, 3 hens and a total of 5 chicks born this spring/ summer.

If you are interested, or know someone who might be, please let me know. These birds are the leftovers from a cockfighting enterprise and right now, I give them food and water, but they roost in the mesquite trees in the pasture. I need to find them a home, because I have my own flock in a coop and run, and the Game Rooster is starting to interfere with my 14 week old flock.
They are beautiful birds and I'd love to keep them, but I can't afford to build another coop and run right now, and I'm worried about someone taking them for cockfighting.
If anyone knows of someone who would like them, please let me know!!
Thanks- Michelle

Anyone need a drake? I've got 2 extra black runner drakes that are about 6-7 months old. Sell or swap. South of Houston. Whatcha got?
smile.png

Hi, I live in Quemado, Texas and I have what I think are American Game Fowl that were left abandoned on the property we rent by the homeowners.
I'm trying to find someone who'd like to have them. I large rooster I named Bruno, 3 hens and a total of 5 chicks born this spring/ summer.

If you are interested, or know someone who might be, please let me know. These birds are the leftovers from a cockfighting enterprise and right now, I give them food and water, but they roost in the mesquite trees in the pasture. I need to find them a home, because I have my own flock in a coop and run, and the Game Rooster is starting to interfere with my 14 week old flock.
They are beautiful birds and I'd love to keep them, but I can't afford to build another coop and run right now, and I'm worried about someone taking them for cockfighting.
If anyone knows of someone who would like them, please let me know!!
Thanks- Michelle

Are they still available

Thinking of ordering 10 chicks from ideal but i olny want 4 if someone around Houston wants to buy the others at cost ill order them cause i gotta oder at least 10

Back
Top Bottom