Hovabator 1583, how do you working this fricking wafer temp thing!?

Quote:
Interesting!! Maybe I won;'t worry too much then, lol. I will still grab a hygrometer because hey, why not!!

HELP- Is anybody still reading, advising on this page????

My wafer incubator was holding steady around 100, my eggs have been in there for about 6 days, when the temps started going crazy...
alternately dropping to 85, and rising to 110.... help... is there any hope for the eggs I have in there?

How do I stabilize the thing....

I got it used, so received no instructions. And don't know for certain what model it is...
The windows were broken out, so we replaced them with a sheet of plexiglass, that we were using to ventilate as needed.

Last edited:
HELP- Is anybody still reading, advising on this page????

My wafer incubator was holding steady around 100, my eggs have been in there for about 6 days, when the temps started going crazy...
alternately dropping to 85, and rising to 110.... help... is there any hope for the eggs I have in there?

How do I stabilize the thing....

I got it used, so received no instructions. And don't know for certain what model it is...
The windows were broken out, so we replaced them with a sheet of plexiglass, that we were using to ventilate as needed.
Unfortunately I don't know, but I would suggest starting a new thread to get more help :)

Sadly all eggs appear to be terminated due to the fluctuations in the incubator...
Does anyone know how to stabilize this type of incubator so that i can try again?

Back
Top Bottom