Hovabator Genesis Hatch, Feb-May! WITH CONTESTS!

Quote:
I also set more than my turner can handle ~ but I put 42 in the turner and laid 8 on top of the eggs ~ I am hand turning the ones on top and will weed out the duds after candling. Hopefully with the fan in the Genesis 1588 the eggs on top will be the same temp as the ones in the turner. I'm curious to see if it works OK doing it this way.

11 ~ Blue & Splash Ameraucanas
6 Bantam frizzle Cochins
33 EEs

Quote:
Welcome, sounds like a lot of fun! If I remember I'll add you tonight, otherwise, tomorrow.

Cloverleaf, day 19 huh? Congrats! Hey, you won... again.
lol.png

woot.gif

Thanks, but didn't the quail win? I thought they hatched on Sunday...maybe I misread it....not that I'm ungrateful!!
lol.png

Quote:
Welcome, sounds like a lot of fun! If I remember I'll add you tonight, otherwise, tomorrow.

Cloverleaf, day 19 huh? Congrats! Hey, you won... again.
lol.png

woot.gif

Thanks, but didn't the quail win? I thought they hatched on Sunday...maybe I misread it....not that I'm ungrateful!!
lol.png

Has to still be in the incubator, that's what I mean by "new born".

Quote:
woot.gif

lol.png

Has to still be in the incubator, that's what I mean by "new born".

Gotcha!
wink.png

We just set 30 eggs in our new 1588 tonite. 12-Ameraucana and 18-buckeyes. We had a Buckeye hen go broody yesterday and gave her 6- Buckeye and 3 of our mutt eggs.

Quote:
I do belive that one is styrofoam. I don't think Hova makes a bator that isn't styrofoam other than the GQF Sportsman
hu.gif

Quote:
I do belive that one is styrofoam. I don't think Hova makes a bator that isn't styrofoam other than the GQF Sportsman
hu.gif

Oh, alright, thank you.

Back
Top Bottom