Hovabator Genesis Hatch, Feb-May! WITH CONTESTS!

I'm locking down some bantam Faverolles, a couple LF Faverolles, and a couple LF Ameraucanas tomorrow night. AND after being at the show this weekend, gotta fire up the "extra" bator! LOL More bantam Ameraucanas and Seramas!!!
woot.gif

This is my first chick hatched on the first day of spring at around 3 am Sunday morning. Yes I did get up to check them in the middle of the night
hide.gif
It is from BJ my black frizzled bantam Cochin mix hen and Bug my black & white mottled bantam Cochin.
One down and 47 more eggs in the bator and hatcher to go. It's going to be a busy day!

P1130033.jpg

Quote:
Congrats! Most of mine hatched Friday. I had one more pipped last night that I helped hatch this morning. He had his twisted under a leg and had dried out too much to turn. He looks good though!
celebrate.gif

Congrats everyone!

To All Participants:

I am sorry about how long it takes me to update the list. My computer has been in the shop and still is, and it is extremely hard to update from mobile.

Apologies,

Nick

I'm having incubator troubles.
barnie.gif
he.gif

My homemade 'bator's plug is bad and stopped working and it somehow threw off the braker and it turned off my Hova-Bator, when I found it, it was down to almost 70!
th.gif
ep.gif
So I had to rush my Hova-bator inside and put it back inside and I just now got it back up to 100-101 I'm warming up my Brinsea Mini Advanced, because I have 14 in my Homemade 'bator. So now I have 14 eggs stacked uptop of my turners in the HB ..my brinsea only hold 7 eggs so I still have another 7 eggs to do something with.

I have more eggs coming this first of this week and I need 'bator space!! We're going to down Tuesday to get a plug for the homemade 'bator that went out...
fl.gif
that it works!! I have 2 ( maybe ) broody hens and I hope to give them the eggs that won't fit in the incubator.
hmm.png
I just hope they're big enough to hold 6 huge standard eggs and a bantam egg!
fl.gif

Last edited:
Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

I'm having incubator troubles.
barnie.gif
he.gif

My homemade 'bator's plug is bad and stopped working and it somehow threw off the braker and it turned off my Hova-Bator, when I found it, it was down to almost 70!
th.gif
ep.gif
So I had to rush my Hova-bator inside and put it back inside and I just now got it back up to 100-101 I'm warming up my Brinsea Mini Advanced, because I have 14 in my Homemade 'bator. So now I have 14 eggs stacked uptop of my turners in the HB ..my brinsea only hold 7 eggs so I still have another 7 eggs to do something with.

I have more eggs coming this first of this week and I need 'bator space!! We're going to down Tuesday to get a plug for the homemade 'bator that went out...
fl.gif
that it works!! I have 2 ( maybe ) broody hens and I hope to give them the eggs that won't fit in the incubator.
hmm.png
I just hope they're big enough to hold 6 huge standard eggs and a bantam egg!
fl.gif

YIKES! I'm stressing for you!!! Good luck!!​

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Quote:
YIKES! I'm stressing for you!!! Good luck!!

Yeah!! We can stress together!!
woot.gif
wee.gif

Nick - you changed your avatar!!
ep.gif

Yep, and I'm about to change it again!

Back
Top Bottom