Hovabator Genesis?

Haven't hatched any yet... hoping to hatch this weekend.

Hovabator 1588 w/ auto egg turner. w/ shipping about $180.

Ditto to what Mahonri said. I've had over 80% hatches in mine and I ordered the HB 1588 with turner and shipping for around $180. Simple to use- plug it in and add eggs and water and wait.

Me three.
big_smile.png
I bought mine from Cutler as well. I didn't get a turner, though. I think it was just around $120 shipped. I might get the turner this year...eh, not sure. I don't really feel I need it. I kinda think turning eggs is a bit overrated.
lol.png
But it would be handy. I've definitely had the best hatches in my 1588. I did ok in my older Hova, but I saw a big difference with the 1588. The old Hova has a new job as a hatcher now.
wink.png

If you need reliable and affordable, I think the 1588 is the only real option out there. I guess it depends on what is affordable for you, but if you don't want to spend $300+, I think that the 1588 is the way to go. Styrofoam incubators are notoriously unreliable, but this one is literally a "plug in, add eggs and water, hatch 21 days later" kind of 'bator.

Last edited:
I have a 1588 w/turner and just did my first hatch with 11 out of 12 eggs hatching with zero problems during the hatch.
But make sure you add a hygrometer to your order and check this site for suggestions of what the humidity should be like.
Good luck!
Carolyn

wink.png
Mornin' Check out ebay, I just got one for $110. + or - shipping included w/insurance. Just a thought, I cant remember the nane of the ebay store, something like good2sales ????? I need a good feed store when I get going in Kansas. Enjoy with the fun;

Back
Top Bottom