Hovabator - Where to buy?

juliaaa

Chirping
8 Years
Jul 15, 2011
Syracuse, New York
So my AMAZING and ENABLING boyfriend told me if I came up with the money myself I could buy an incubator (I'm a SAHM)
smile.png
. Well I came up with a chunk of money and now I'm ready to get my very first one. I have been reading here on what to get and what not to get. I think I have decided to get a Hovabator. I plan on being able to use it often and don't want to have to mess too much with it. I'd rather spend a few extra bucks and get one that will last than just get one to have one.

Now that I've decided on the Hovabator I now have to figure out where to buy it from. I also wanted to know what else as far as accessories I should get with it. I see that some come with the following options: auto egg turner, thermostat/hygrometer, fan kit, and an egg candeler. What is necessary and what can I get elsewhere and spend a little less on?

Eventually as we progress developing the farm it would be used for more than just chicken eggs so I don't want to limit myself.

I'm willing to buy it online, but don't wanna spend a ton in shipping costs. I'd prefer to go to a store and buy it but don't know where to look. I went to TSC and all I saw was the Little Giants, maybe I looked in the wrong spot? (Probably not, I seriously spent almost 3 hours in there looking at everything making a "wish list"
smile.png
)

Yes you can use it without the accesorries. You will definitly want a thermometer/hygrometer so you know what your temperature/humidity is at. But the rest is your choice. I preferred to have the egg turner because I would never remember to turn eggs 3-4 times everyday. And the egg light candler so I could see how the egg was progressing. But that is up to you.

Back
Top Bottom