Hovobator Genesis 1588 w/ Egg turner

I ordered mine from Kemp's Koops.... it's taking a long time to process and ship almost 2 weeks now) but no major hurry and it was the best price that I found. Bator with automatic turner and shipping for a grand total of $193.10.
Lots of places sell them, even the hatcheries.

but Cutler's looks cheeper.

Last edited:
Quote:
Shipped really fast from Cutler... got it in less than a week...
I ordered the 1588 bator w/1611 turner w/ UPS shipping & insurance it cost me a grand total of $177.82

Just finish ordering ours from Incubator Warehouse $176.00 total.

I just bought one. Surehatch & Incubator Warehouse had the best price. Never used those sites--assuming they're credible. I didn't get mine from either of those places though, because I needed it ASAP.

I just put in my order for the Genesis 1588 from Cutler as well.
The cost for the 1588/w1611 turner was $155.95. The shipping was $18.26 plus $2.45 insurance.

I did order other things which brought the shipping up a bit I think. I ordered a candler, spare bulbs, An adaptor plug for the bator for $9.95. An a hatching book.

I checked out the Kemps but their shipping was $30 for me here in WI

I also called www.jefferslivestock.com and they could get it for me for $129 for bator, $41.95 for turner and $12.13 shipping which brought the price very close but I wanted to get the candler, adaptor and book which they didn't have so I chose Cutler.

As I mentioned on another post, Cutler had them offered on Ebay but it was cheaper to order directly from their website.

I feels so much better knowing my bator will soon be here. Now I just need to find some good quality silkie eggs !

Back
Top Bottom