How about a Thread for Embdens?

Natasha does not like the cold either. She walks through snow for a while and then limps a few steps and then her foot is held up or she lays down. Then after a minute she is off again. Boris is to busy watching out for anyone who might get close to his girl. We have a forecast of above freezing for the next week with a few days into the very low 40's. Heat wave!

Natasha does not like the cold either. She walks through snow for a while and then limps a few steps and then her foot is held up or she lays down. Then after a minute she is off again. Boris is to busy watching out for anyone who might get close to his girl. We have a forecast of above freezing for the next week with a few days into the very low 40's. Heat wave!
boy thats for sure heat wave.. sure will be nice though .same here suppose to get close to 50 a few days, hope they are right.
smile.png

Marina pulled the rubber gasket out of her pool drain the other day, so that now, by morning time her pool is conveniently empty and ready to be refilled. The girl loves her baths.
big_smile.png

Mine pouted at first when it snowed. Now they don't seem to mind it, although we only have a little bit, not any big amount. It's mostly turned to mud the last day or so and the ducks have been in heaven playing in the mud, the geese just pretty much look at them like they are crazy.
They've had to make do with a litterbox the last few days, although when I'm feeling better and it won't freeze so fast I do plan on letting them have a real bath in the pool.

Mine pouted at first when it snowed. Now they don't seem to mind it, although we only have a little bit, not any big amount. It's mostly turned to mud the last day or so and the ducks have been in heaven playing in the mud, the geese just pretty much look at them like they are crazy.
They've had to make do with a litterbox the last few days, although when I'm feeling better and it won't freeze so fast I do plan on letting them have a real bath in the pool.

That is so cute,, Just fits.

I am considering having a couple of geese (until this thread they were Christmas dinner) and I was wondering how deep of a pool do they need to be happy?

I am considering having a couple of geese (until this thread they were Christmas dinner) and I was wondering how deep of a pool do they need to be happy?

My geese like to be able to touch the bottom when they are in their pool. They won't get into the duck pond because they think it's too deep. When their pool has been frozen over, they take baths in buckets. Geese are really easy to please.

I love to watch them bath in the water buckets they do a pretty good job too.
smile.png
most of the time they wait till i fill them for the eve. which makes me have to go back and top them off.

Back
Top Bottom