How did my hen manage to hatch her eggs?

Waiting on the article. Hens that change gender appearance do so because of ovarian tumors. They do not/can not grow testicles; therefore, they remain unable to produce sperm.
I am searching for it. Though it may have been wrong, I believed it. Said something about a left or right ovary that stays small or something, and when the hen changes gender it turns into testes. Now that I think about it, it doesn't seem very plausible.

Text all your friends and family that have been over recently. They may have played a prank on you. I agree with @sourland on the changing gender. What’s the nearest people that have chickens? Drive around and look. Who did you tell that your chicken was broody? Ask them if they pulled a prank without you knowing.
Guys trust me everyone that visits my house does not go to my backyard. The front yard is fenced and the backyard has another fence

Guys trust me no one that visits my house goes to my backyard
Yea but they could have pulled a prank. They may have been sneaky enough to do it. Just because someone hasn’t done it before (since they had no reason to) doesn’t mean they won’t do it now. Maybe they wanted to give you a surprise

Back
Top Bottom