How did your username originate?

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

My username originated from a chicken; named Mrs. Fluffy Puffy. R.I.P. Girl! Momma misses you!
hit.gif
love.gif
hugs.gif
I lost her about a week ago. The run fell dowm and crushed her and it broke her neck. I'm still heart-broken over it!
hit.gif

~Aspen

Oh NO!!! I am so sorry for your loss!!!!
hit.gif

Mine is because last year when I told the DH I wanted to get chickens he rolled his eyes. Then when he finally figured out I was serious we built the coop and he said....you know this is going to be all on you, the chicks, coop and everything, you take care of it all. So there you have it. This_Chicks_Place

P.S. He loves those chickens now as much as I do!
big_smile.png

mstrrlm dates back to the early 90's with my first ISP which required a 7 letter user name and this one popped into my head. Stands for Master of the Realm of cyberspace of course!

When we first moved to a more rural area, the bobcat would take naps in the backyard. Sometimes the mother bobcat would bring her babies to drink from the bird bath. So we named our place Bobcat Ridge. We have been here 12 yrs. There are still bobcats in the woods but the dog won't let them near the house or the chickens.

sillie70 came from my goat whom I named Silver Dawn, She was so cute at 3 months old. A pygora (cross between a Pygmy and Angora) she was full fleeced and such a sillie little girl, you could hardley see her face so her nick name is sillie and I graduated in 1970 thus sillie70 It kinda fits me too!
big_smile.png

Its a play on words so obviously hens are girls or ladies but all of my girls' names start with D - we have Dumpling, Deva, Dottie and Dutchess (RIP). So they are My Lay D's
smile.png

Wanted something different from my usual screen name/artist name. Long, boring story short, "red" comes from the color crimson, which is my favorite color and also one I identify with. I tacked the three on the end because it seems to be a number I get landed with in a lot of things in life.

Caat... My name is Catherine. When I first started chatting using a program called IRC Cat was always taken but not Caat so..... there you have it

Back
Top Bottom