How do i choose my breeders?

One in a million. You don't find people like Daddy, Model A, Jj, Alex, Martha, Aprophet...too many to name...much anymore. You are all golden. Good, peeps.

I love it.

Tonya

Guess what guys....... It is final I am getting my quail this August! Whoo I told my mom I honestly didn't want to fly in a plane, but I was to late
sad.png
so now I must wait. Lol in getting a assortment of juvenile birds from Andrew, since I couldn't be trusted with a incubator (mom thinks I'll be hatching out so many eggs that I won't be able to sell them all) lol, but while my dad supports the idea when mom is not home sometime after I order the birds I purchase a Repti Pro ( supposedly it can be used as their brooder also). And hatch out tons of eggs even chicken eggs lol. And when they are laying real good I will send everybody eggs! Lol in the assortment there will he literally mostly every color. And I mean literally. Lol

Quote:
My girls have stepped up and are lay'in like a $2.00 ...... er....rug.... I like to "pay-it-forward" when I can... Plus I dont plan on hatch'in corts for a while as my bators are full of chukars now. Till I see how that hatch goes, Im not sure where my pen space is...I have pickled a honk'in truck load of eggs. Gave eggs away, fresh and pickled... hatched a few. And still get 9 perfect large eggs daily. Any other newbies need a good start of jumbo browns? I'll hook ya up with a couple dozen just for the ask'in. Bill

I can use some dozens brown coturnix eggs, can you send them to Europe:p

Quote:
My girls have stepped up and are lay'in like a $2.00 ...... er....rug.... I like to "pay-it-forward" when I can... Plus I dont plan on hatch'in corts for a while as my bators are full of chukars now. Till I see how that hatch goes, Im not sure where my pen space is...I have pickled a honk'in truck load of eggs. Gave eggs away, fresh and pickled... hatched a few. And still get 9 perfect large eggs daily. Any other newbies need a good start of jumbo browns? I'll hook ya up with a couple dozen just for the ask'in. Bill

can ya candle chukar eggs? how they looking? good hatching bud!

Back
Top Bottom