How do I clean this and that?

Just thinking about it for a minute gave me the biggest shudder/crawling scalp you can imagine.

Y'all would have laughed at me.
big_smile.png
I could actually hear my scalp twitching, it was THAT bad.

Quote:
A brand of vacuum, I
love.gif
my Rainbow.

I have a crawl space that I have to go in 2x a year to turn outside water on & off I can soo relate to:
biggest shudder/crawling scalp.....I could actually hear my scalp twitching, it was THAT bad.

Good Job!
thumbsup.gif

huh...that wasn't so bad.

i lived in an old farm house with a cellar that's stoney basement was all dirt and grit and rocks and brown recluse spiders made their homes there.

oh but i cleaned it all right...best as i could...till i saw that big spider above my head when i was cleaning under the gas tank. he was licking his lips and looking at me.

and the furnace cover things...packed full of little toys from who knows when...i had fun uncovering those little treasures.

me,
g

Quote:
A brand of vacuum, I
love.gif
my Rainbow.

I have a crawl space that I have to go in 2x a year to turn outside water on & off I can soo relate to:
biggest shudder/crawling scalp.....I could actually hear my scalp twitching, it was THAT bad.

Good Job!
thumbsup.gif

SC has the largest, healthiest assortment of creepy crawlies known to man. I despise each and every one equally, but I rarely actually kill one. Don't want to mess with my karma. However, I am more than willing to holler for DH when a roach the size of an aircraft carrier comes visiting! DH doesn't give a rat's patootie about his karma, luckily for me!

Don't forget the snakes. I have a treaty with a yellow rat snake- he gets one egg per day. He and his ninety-eleven relatives live under the house! I have to have a shot of something strong before I go under there!

(how did that m get in there!)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom