How do I clear subscribed posts?

Only 3? I've got 17 pages of subscribed posts!
big_smile.png

There isn't a way to mass remove / clear your subscriptions.

My question is: why would you want to remove them? The assumption would be that you subscribed because you wanted to be notified if there was a new post to a topic you're interested in. It's worked great for me since I don't have time to check the forum all the time so new posts come and go.... with subscriptions I get an email saying that there is a new reply.

So, long story short, for now you'll have to remove them manually one by one. My suggestions: just leave them subscribed... if any old topics ever do get a new post and you are no longer interested in the thread, at that point you can remove the subscription.

BTW, I subscribe to every topic / thread I reply to. I'm hoping to add functionality to allow members to, by default, have the "subscribe" box checked for all thread in which they post into.

I have been having trouble with email overload that's why i want to clear them. I am on dial up and it is forever and a day getting through my mail. If I was on DSL it would be different.

countrygirl4513,

Like Nifty-Chicken said, you'll have to clear each post to which you subscribed. To do this open the post where you want the subscription cancelled.

At the bottom of the page, you will see: You are currently subscribed to this topic - Unsubscribe

Click on the unsubscribe, and you will get a Your Subscription Is Removed message.

regards,
keljonma

if edited, probably for typos...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom