How do I contact Greenfire farms?

I'm pretty positive both those breeds are in countries that are either limit export or no export.
Dong Tao was a NO export. Not sure about the other, never heard if it before now.

Obviously smugglers exist, so it's still only a matter of time, but I wouldn't trust smuggled birds to be the healthiest either

Dong Tao was a NO export. Not sure about the other, never heard if it before now.

Obviously smugglers exist, so it's still only a matter of time, but I wouldn't trust smuggled birds to be the healthiest either
Yeah, there probably established flocks outside of country of origin however they most likely aren't going to just export them out.

The Dongxiang is a fibro, blue-egg-laying, chinese breed. There is a thread that has information about them. What do you mean Dong tao were a no export breed?

The Dongxiang is a fibro, blue-egg-laying, chinese breed. There is a thread that has information about them. What do you mean Dong tao were a no export breed?
Vietnam does not allow the breed to be taken out of the country last I checked. There were several places that were claiming to be importing this last spring and not one was successful

Specific breeds are often not allowed to be exported from their native country being viewed of culturally significance. If not that then most likely they have diseases or vaccination programs that either aren't standard practice or we don't want that disease here.

Back
Top Bottom