How do I contact Greenfire farms?

There only one breed they imported that actually somewhta beneficial for the US population of the breed and that Twentse even then they didn't import the best stock. However compared to the US stock the birds are better quality and can be use to improve american stock. I just hope they still have them for that reason.

There only one breed they imported that actually somewhta beneficial for the US population of the breed and that Twentse even then they didn't import the best stock. However compared to the US stock the birds are better quality and can be use to improve american stock. I just hope they still have them for that reason.
Can I ask for curiosity sake what breed that was?

Can I ask for curiosity sake what breed that was?
Twentse though more known in the US as Krainkoppe. This breed been in the US for a few centuries, the bantam counterpart even recognized in the ABA (you have to request them for the written standard) just unfortunately with the rise of commercial breeds its fallen to the wayside. Only known hatchery with them is Sandhill now, hoping to make contact to see if they know other breeders or is there a way to special order more than the max 5 of each variety.

Let me get this straight.
You want to tell the chicken keeping experts (Greenfire) what to do, even though you don’t and won’t own chickens of your own?
Huh, interesting….
Why not? :)
I am not telling Greenfire what to do, but only recommending, or suggesting, breeds that they can import that many people here would love. Like the Dong tao and Dongxiang. I am not able to own poultry because my parents don't want poultry do to them being to messy, and not having the space. Also because they just have a general dislike for them. I am a minor, and must abide the laws that have been set by them.

I am not telling Greenfire what to do, but only recommending, or suggesting, breeds that they can import that many people here would love. Like the Dong tao and Dongxiang. I am not able to own poultry because my parents don't want poultry do to them being to messy, and not having the space. Also because they just have a general dislike for them. I am a minor, and must abide the laws that have been set by them.
Dong Tao had other issues regarding imprtation last I checked. It wasn't just that no one wanted them, which is still generally true because of how off-putting most people seem to find their legs

Back
Top Bottom