How do I get some noise out of my Peas??

boats317

Chirping
6 Years
Apr 29, 2013
Desoto, Mo
I have 1 female and 2 male Indians, just under 1 year old. One male will fan out sometimes. None of them ever make any noise.
Every once in awhile when I'm feeding them they will honk like a goose. But I'm yet to have them scream with the classic sound.
What's the deal?? I want some sirens going off lol.
Thanks

I went to a plant nursery who also has peacocks and sells them. They walk around freely, very beautiful. First time didn't know about the peacocks, I was 1/2 mile down the street and I hear a woman screaming im like what!!!?? Go closer and then you hear that peacock call.... lol be prepared! ;)

haha, so i've actually tried playing youtube clips a few times in the past. they just pop up and look around. I got them from some friends up the road, they have around 10 of them and i hear them going off alot. (probably the mating season time like you said). so i'm ready for the noise! Our mini donkeys are the loudest thing right now...

This is the first time I have ever heard anyone wonting their peacocks making more noise, I am trying to persuade mine to roost in their shed at night to save the sleep of my neighbours who are over half a mile away! My older 3 peacocks do occasionally scream but mostly they honk or hiss at my puppy. The youngsters don't seem to say much.

Once they start, you may be sorry. At the zoo out here - the Peafowl & Guineas free range. When we came in spring they were screaming their heads off from the time we got there till we left about 3 hours later. Apparently no females were interested.
I was gonna say "careful what you wish for", lol.

Back
Top Bottom