How do I hatch egg without incubator?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you ask for advice - you may not always like the answer.

Go and wrap your eggs in wet paper, heat them up and sit back and relax. Let us know how it turns out please.

Go forth and prosper!
Ok.
exclamation3.gif

I doubt anyone knew you were a kid until you said so. That does explain a lot. You have received some excellent advice. You may, of course, follow it or not. If you dont want to hear what experienced people have to say, then dont ask for their advice. You can always find someone to tell you what you want to hear, instead of what you need to hear.

I doubt anyone knew you were a kid until you said so. That does explain a lot. You have received some excellent advice. You may, of course, follow it or not. If you dont want to hear what experienced people have to say, then dont ask for their advice. You can always find someone to tell you what you want to hear, instead of what you need to hear.

I liked the advice on the incubators. I was fine, (perfectly fine), with that. It's just when ppl start insulting me, I get my back up. I was asking about incubator techniques, not how evil I was hatching only 1 chick.
sad.png

Why do they persecute me?

I apoligize if you feel prosecuted. I was giveing you the best advice I knew how to give as I thought you asked for advice. I had no idea what your age was or your gender and I didnt care , I will give the same advice to anyone who askes for it . If you feel like Im attacking you I will refrain from commenting on your posts I dont want anyone to feel attacked I want this to be a happy place to learn and teach and share about chickens , As for extra advice about chicks and chickens when you asked about incubation , Everyone just wants to help and make your experinace the best it can be beleave it or not.

They are not insulting you. Nothing they said was even really about you. They were giving you advice on the hang ups in your experiment. You did only ask about the incubator techniques but when others see where things can go wrong in your plan it is a kindness when they offer to tell you about them. This is what most come on BYC for. Others opinions and advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom