How do I prove to my city that I'm a member here?

Hi Jim and welcome to BYC. We’re only too happy to verify your membership. If nothing else it shows the esteem in which BYC is held in some parts :)

I need help to show i'm a member here, so I can have my seven hens.

I don't know what i would do if they try to make me get rid of them. I'm too attached now to my girls. Any suggestions, Thank you

Jim Mixan
It is a requirement for Bellevue Nebraska that you belong to 4H or some other organization to keep up to 7 hens, no roosters. People here on this forum has stated this website should suffice.
To my knowledge, 4H is the type of organization you need to belong to.:confused:. Before we moved rural, that was the only way here to be issued a permit.
NC FL. area

I need help to show i'm a member here, so I can have my seven hens.

I don't know what i would do if they try to make me get rid of them. I'm too attached now to my girls. Any suggestions, Thank you

Jim Mixan
P.S.
blue welcome.jpg

Other members have expressed the same desire. Your township, etc. wants to know that would be chicken keepers are receiving good information and aid in caring for their birds and hopefully will be raising them in proper conditions. BYC has over 300,000 members around the globe and is well respected for it. Welcome to Backyard chickens

Back
Top Bottom