how do these look?

I am going to get 5 birds today the lady has no idea what they are but i will post when i get them I am so happy for school to start then only one at home LOL

there they are!!! My new babys
Picture085.jpg

Ahhhh Beautiful! Maybe someone here can take a stab at the breed? They look to be about 2-3 weeks old already!
My 3 will all be going to school and the youngest will be in half day preschool! I cannot wait to organize their rooms!
AH HAHAHAHAHAHAH
lau.gif

Last edited:
AHHH... They look like EYES. Make them stop looking at me. I can't wait for eggs but i don't want the cute to stop either.

well I know they are banties I saw the parents but other than that I have no idea. When do the silkies start to lay?

WOW!!!!!! Pretty eggs! I can't wait until my eggs are bigger. Actually I can't wait for all my hens to be laying. When did your hens start laying and how long before they were big enough to eat? My SL Wyandotte layed her first egg yesterday. YEA!!!

well i think they were 17 weeks or so they have only been at it for 2 weeks and they are ssssssoooooooo good

Thats great! My hens turned 19 wks old on Wed. and I finally got my first egg on Fri. It was so cute and small. She layed her second one today and it was much bigger. How's the weather been for you? It's been sooooo hot here. I can't wait to eat one of our very own fresh eggs. Yours look very yummy!

Back
Top Bottom