How do you eat a taco?

How do you eat a taco

• Total voters
Because beans and cumin.
The end
You can do tacos without those. I actually prefer a very simple street style taco. Seasoned steak or chicken, garlic, onion, salt, cilantro, in a warm flour tortilla.

Noah Centineo Chef GIF by Allure

I guess I haven't had a good one.
Come down here where the tacos are authentic, we shall change your mind.

I have never once been served a taco with beans by any of my mexican friends. They fill their tacos with a ton of different kinds of meat, each seasoned to perfection with an individual spice mix, finely sliced lettuce and tomato, farm cheese, and of course pico, sour cream, and salsa😋

Come down here where the tacos are authentic, we shall change your mind.

I have never once been served a taco with beans by any of my mexican friends. They fill their tacos with a ton of different kinds of meat, each seasoned to perfection with an individual spice mix, finely sliced lettuce and tomato, farm cheese, and of course pico, sour cream, and salsa😋
Very true, the taco shops don’t put beans in them around here either. I do like meatless versions with refried beans though.

Very true, the taco shops don’t put beans in them around here either. I do like meatless versions with refried beans though.
That's how I used to eat them when I was a vegan. I kind of lost my taste for beans, and I also just never loved them on tacos anyways, charro beans on the side is to die for tho😋.
I'm primal paleo now, so no beans😁

That's how I used to eat them when I was a vegan. I kind of lost my taste for beans, and I also just never loved them on tacos anyways, charro beans on the side is to die for tho😋.
I'm primal paleo now, so no beans😁
I’ve never been vegan but do enjoy a meatless meal from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom