How do you guys take such good photos of your chickens?

Pics
Sweetie Pie2.jpg Sweetie pie Angel Baby's larger sister Angel is the one in my avatar. Anyway Sweetie pie comes running and flutters up to be caught and loved on. Gotta love Cochins for cuddlyness. Sweetie Pie2.jpg Sweetie Pie1.jpg Wait what was that flash?
Sweetie Pie3.jpg

Oh I wanna play toooo! Shame the beak isn't touch screen friendly or she would have taken a ton. Sweetie Pie5.jpg

Sweetie Pie4.jpg Those big photo shoots wear a good baby out. Had our worm snack and our meal of layer pellets and a big drink which got dad all wet. And now it's nap time.

Pay no mind to that fat old dude in the pictures! :D

And gotta have a pic of my lovely and sweet Bantam mutt babies. As they have discovered that the table on the patio is the perfect place to hang out and get some fresh air after scratching up moms herb garden for a nice bath. Some happy babies right there. bantam mutts hanging out.jpg

Of course when I am out and about I have to have my faithful heel hounds. Kanga and *itchy Buffy. They will be lap babies by the end of summer I"m sure.
20190316_142000.jpg

View attachment 1706586 Sweetie pie Angel Baby's larger sister Angel is the one in my avatar. Anyway Sweetie pie comes running and flutters up to be caught and loved on. Gotta love Cochins for cuddlyness. View attachment 1706586 View attachment 1706587 Wait what was that flash?
View attachment 1706588

Oh I wanna play toooo! Shame the beak isn't touch screen friendly or she would have taken a ton. View attachment 1706589

View attachment 1706590 Those big photo shoots wear a good baby out. Had our worm snack and our meal of layer pellets and a big drink which got dad all wet. And now it's nap time.

Pay no mind to that fat old dude in the pictures! :D

And gotta have a pic of my lovely and sweet Bantam mutt babies. As they have discovered that the table on the patio is the perfect place to hang out and get some fresh air after scratching up moms herb garden for a nice bath. Some happy babies right there. View attachment 1706591

Of course when I am out and about I have to have my faithful heel hounds. Kanga and *itchy Buffy. They will be lap babies by the end of summer I"m sure. View attachment 1706593

Oh Sweetie Pie is adorable! Looks like you have some very happy hens.

Back
Top Bottom