How do you keep Guineas off of your car?

How do you keep guineas from doing ANYTHING?
lol.png

In all seriousness, I think a car cover is probably a good option. I wish I could offer more suggestions, but I can't think of any!

I got mine off the car by putting a full length mirror in the pasture, they spend half the day staring at their reflection, the only downside is....
rant.gif
now they come to the french doors in our master bedroom to "stare at their reflection" and I wake up to them "fighting with their reflection"....
he.gif
Another thing that helped a little, was downsizing the flock. But other than that, your guess is as good as mine.
idunno.gif

The best way I have kept chickens off the car, or raised garden beds is a device called the crow. Its a motion activated lawn sprinkler. It only goes off when deer, rabbits, or any thing including chickens get near it. You simply hook up a garden hose to it, and set it in the desired location, and turn it on. Its also adjustable in its range. I can attest to it working. You can also set up multible ones. It only goes off for a few seconds then it resets itself.

Back
Top Bottom