How do you know if you are crazy?!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by silverfilly, Mar 26, 2009.

1. silverfilly

silverfilly Peepin N' Cheepin

Jan 25, 2008
    Kansas
    OK I have known for 6 weeks That I would be recieving my doz of Toulouse geese eggs this week and yet I still filled my 2 Bators, I have 40 araucanas, 45 Jumbo quail, 14 midget white turkeys, and so im full. Now I knew these were coming and worked an extra shift just to be able to go buy a 3rd incubator! What have I done? Am I insane? I also have 4 yes 4 orders of chicks coming this month. You people have created a monster I tell ya!

[​IMG]

Oh I almost forgot my 1 duck egg and my chicken egg from my mixed pen...Just to check fertility you know!

2. suenrob

suenrob Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2008
    Ft. Myers, FL
    Sounds reasonable to me!!! [​IMG]

3. Teach97

Teach97 Bantam Addict

Nov 12, 2008
    Hooker, OK
    Yes you are crazy...chickens and ducks won't make fertile eggs! [​IMG]

4. sandypaws

sandypaws Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 12, 2008
    desert of calif
    oh you POOR thing!!!! you have to many eggs??? send them to ME!!!! hahahahah
    my 'bator has been full.. every week i put one dozen IN,,, and one dozen hatches,,, i am on batch #11 going in the bator today (for this year)
    i am going to buy another 'bator today i think,, and i am gonna UPGRADE (but still a cheapy one)
    i am going to buy the hovabator FOR BIRD eggs.. so i can use my old bator for my snake eggs,,, they should be laying in the next few months..

5. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Yes, you are clinically insane. Welcome to the club with the rest of us.

6. Run-A-Muck Ranch

Run-A-Muck Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:When I read this title of this thread I thought you were going to say you were crazy....
    well with what you have written I really don't see anything crazy about it....So I will just wait patiently for you to say the 'crazy' part....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. CANDLE98

CANDLE98 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 29, 2008
    Meridian Idaho
    I was seriously going to post a thread about this same topic! I have a whole bator full for my first incubation! My husband said that he would build me another coop! yippy! I have an enabler but he tries to think that he isn't.... [​IMG]

8. CANDLE98

CANDLE98 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 29, 2008
    Meridian Idaho
    Oh yeah I almost for got to ask, does anyone else have the name the crazy chicken lady?

9. Buck Creek Chickens

Buck Creek Chickens Have Incubator, Will Hatch

Nov 26, 2008
    Neenah, WI
    I'm trying to fill my 'bator, ask pumpkinpup, and I not even half way there. so does that mean i'm only half way to crazy [​IMG]

10. Panther Creek Poultry

Panther Creek Poultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 5, 2008
    Clarksburg, MO
    In my clinical opinion, you sound perfectly sane to me. But it would be my best reccomendation not to disclose the afore mentioned actions to non-chicken people.

Sheila

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by