how do you post.

AHappychick

Wanna-be Farmer
11 Years
Dec 16, 2008
westchester
I have a room fully ventilated in the far corner of my basement. I have the horrible habit of smoking they are organic ciggys though lol. Whenever I go down there to have a quick smoke I get on the computer and do what I am doing now. My breaks last about 15 minutes lolo then I go back upstairs. Where do you sit and enjoy BYC?

My puta is set up in a spare room we call the play room cause when I did day care that is where all the toys were stored..I have 2 windows where I can watch my chooks do their thing while I post...

We converted our garage into a rec room with a pool table, t.v., dart board, and a table with two chairs - one for the laptop and the other chair for viewing the idiot box.

If I'm typing away here, hubby is usually watching something on the box. This way, we're together, but we're not.
big_smile.png

I'm also a few feet from the back door and can check on my chickens easily.

I put off things I'm supposed to be doing.
roll.png
I work at home mostly, so in between wrangling animals, feeding, watering, cleaning, medicating, etc, I run in and post on BYC. Rainy days like today, however, leave me open to diddle the day away on the computer.

My desktop is setup in the sunroom which looks over the coops and pasture. We live in a very tiny town, there is absolutely nothing to do until my BFF gets moved here, and now dh works graveyard shift. Sooo nothing to do all day long but BYC! Hey, works for me!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom