1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

how do you post.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by AHappychick, Dec 28, 2008.

1. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    I have a room fully ventilated in the far corner of my basement. I have the horrible habit of smoking they are organic ciggys though lol. Whenever I go down there to have a quick smoke I get on the computer and do what I am doing now. My breaks last about 15 minutes lolo then I go back upstairs. Where do you sit and enjoy BYC?

2. momofdrew

momofdrew Chillin' With My Peeps

My puta is set up in a spare room we call the play room cause when I did day care that is where all the toys were stored..I have 2 windows where I can watch my chooks do their thing while I post...

3. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    I sit in my recliner with my laptop and post from my living room. So really Im spending time with my family and with my BYC friends at the same time.

4. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    We converted our garage into a rec room with a pool table, t.v., dart board, and a table with two chairs - one for the laptop and the other chair for viewing the idiot box.

If I'm typing away here, hubby is usually watching something on the box. This way, we're together, but we're not. [​IMG]

I'm also a few feet from the back door and can check on my chickens easily.

5. kinnip

kinnip Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2008
    Carrollton, GA
    I put off things I'm supposed to be doing. [​IMG] I work at home mostly, so in between wrangling animals, feeding, watering, cleaning, medicating, etc, I run in and post on BYC. Rainy days like today, however, leave me open to diddle the day away on the computer.

6. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    I have a laptop and a wireless network, so I post from the deck, the kitchen table, the bathtub, the couch, my bed, etc. etc. etc. [​IMG]

7. alagary

alagary Out Of The Brooder

Dec 27, 2008
    prattville al.
    from the laundry room . I can keep the door open to keep an ear on the ladies and still watch football.

8. I have WHAT in my yard?

I have WHAT in my yard? Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    Quote:Me too! Love that wireless!!! Unfortunately for my work output I can take you guys with me wherever I go! The connection makes it all the way to the coop and the pool!

9. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    From my home office.......kids have laptops...so my computer is all mine!!!!!!!!!

10. BeckyLa

BeckyLa Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    N. Louisiana
    My desktop is setup in the sunroom which looks over the coops and pasture. We live in a very tiny town, there is absolutely nothing to do until my BFF gets moved here, and now dh works graveyard shift. Sooo nothing to do all day long but BYC! Hey, works for me! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by