How do you wake up in the morning ?? ** PICS **

Crazy4Chicks

Songster
12 Years
Nov 20, 2007
Glendale, AZ
well Jeff was having a real hard time wakeing up Sunday morning ( knew there chors to do ) so I hired a few helpers to get daddy out of bed LOL

" You want me to do what momma? " -

S6300429.jpg

" OH wake daddy up - no problem " -

S6300430.jpg

" OK he's up - now I am off to do something else " -

S6300431.jpg

Gypsy and Lucy are VERY good at thier new job - so if you are having problems getting someone out of bed they will be glad to come over and help you LOL

( dont feel to bad for Jeff he sleeped till 8am )

Julie

I need to find a clock like that !!! DH would kill me LOL

and the great thing about Gypsy and Lucy they work pretty darn cheap !!

Julie

We have a year old 70 lbs pit that is perfect for getting DH out of bed. I tell her to "go get daddy up" and she leaps onto the bed and rolls all over him (trying to hide under blankets and pllows) and then roots her head in under the pillows and rolls on his head! I have got to video it one of these days.

during the week he gets up with his regular alarm but on sunday morning it is Gypsy's turn to get daddy out of bed - sometimes it back fires - on cold mornings she curls up near his legs and goes back to sleep
roll.png
so we need to work on that LOL

Lucy the teenie weenie is great at getting him up she finds where he has baried his head and starts digging on his head - works everytime LOL

you are not kidding - Gypsy is getting huge she is ALL legs right now and is not to smart - the other day we had her in the front yard visiting the chickens and see saw the nieghbor and wanted to go over and say hi - she ran around the yard and ran right INTO his fence bounced off - and keep on going
roll.png
our neighbor calls her a dumb blonde
tongue.png
oh well at least she is pretty

Julie

Is that a doxie on 'daddy's' side?? Well, we have three and they wouldn't be trying to wake dh up...they would be snuggling up w/ him--trying to convince him to go back to sleep!!
big_smile.png
Dixie

yeap thats Lucy the meaniest teenie weenie around - she and gypsy are the best of buddies where one goes the other is right there - and when they get into something they really make a huge mess !! Lucy will not let Jeff sleep she will find his head and dig, jump and run up and down the bed until he gives in and gets up !

we dont know if gypsy thinks she is a doxie or lucy thinks she is a boxer LOL

Julie

Back
Top Bottom