How is everyone in Kentucky.70 mile an hour winds!

Ms. Lewis Rich

Songster
12 Years
Dec 18, 2007
How is eveyone in Ky. 70 mile an hour winds, my bator was 78 been off since 2 oclock I will need a new roof, looks like a war zone, just checked my Marams and BLRW at the farm are OK.

so far the winds have calmed down here and all is well.
fl.gif

Scary winds today! Electricity went out in the store I work in and we had to usher customers out and shut down! This is a 24/7 retail store.
tongue.png

We have alot of downed branches and Ike blew ALL the peaches off my tree today. I had a stash of wood paneling and old insulation I was going to put in the coop before winter, but all the insulation has scattered.
sad.png

The coop door blew closed (the wind flung aside the stick propping it open) and was bent inward, thankfully hubby was able to pull it back out and all the chickens were okay, hungry and crabby since their food was outside!
All in all we did pretty well, unlike some poor folks who were killed by downed trees.
Everyone else ok?

Ms. Lewis Rich :

How is eveyone in Ky. 70 mile an hour winds, my bator was 78 been off since 2 oclock I will need a new roof, looks like a war zone, just checked my Marams and BLRW at the farm are OK.

Sorry about your roof. If you want to know who NOT to call, I can give you the name of a company in Florence to avoid!​

Back
Top Bottom