How is this my fault? UPDATE! Mom's Day card

I just called my SO and told him his daughter made me cry!
hit.gif
He said he knew I would be getting the card and was sworn to secrecy. She is such a sweet girl.
I'm still looking for some kind of gift to give each of his girls on our wedding day. It's hard because they are very different from each other.
Side note, my SO is off enjoying his last motorcycle rally as a free man.

Quote:
Oh no, cow tipping is next in line. I'm just waiting for him to get some size on him.
wink.png

Hmmm, that gives me a thought. Shouldn't every grandchild have a horse at Mamaw and Papaw's house? His mama did.

Quote:
Oh no, cow tipping is next in line. I'm just waiting for him to get some size on him.
wink.png

Hmmm, that gives me a thought. Shouldn't every grandchild have a horse at Mamaw and Papaw's house? His mama did.

BUT of course they should!!!! and a goat and some sheep and I think he needs his OWN chickens and ducks!!!!!
wink.png

. . . . I still don't see a problem here. My granddaughter comes to see me, and goes home talking just like me, and her mom (DD) calls me and says, "that's it, no more coming over for awhile! I listen to you and then E comes home talkin' just like you, so I get it from both sides!" Well, excuse me .. .I can't help it she thinks I am smart and wise. . .hee hee.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom