How is your flock today?

Pics
I was eyeballing one of those a few years ago... I love seeing them on the road as it gives me hope that there are smart people out there lol. ya know... says it on the car!?
My DH has a 150 ecoboost, we need it incase for our horses, to get them to high ground, hauling hay etc. It gets decent gas mileage but best when not driven lol. We have been sourcing our alfalfa locally from down the street and just graze our horses as much as possible. I tell ya, baby steps and we just chipping away at it.
A BYCer asked me why I use used towels for my chicks instead of shavings... Because I love being the reason one more thing did not get shipped here. Moving that mountain!!!

Mice moving mountains? I think it is happening... just not as fast as we hope or think it should. Like turning a big boat... I wonder how many people will see things differently because of this russian hack? How many are seeing the world differently after the last 1.5 years and after the last 5...? I'd like to be the good I hope to see in others, you never know who you may touch. :fl :fl :fl :fl

I hope enough of them do.

Back
Top Bottom