How is your flock today?

Your new PFM looks AWESOME......:celebrate:ya How do you like it?
I changed my signature to have a link to our Air BnB guest house, it is easier than having to cut and paste it -- I will see if it increases the traffic to our little vacation rental. @BlueBaby said I should change my title from "crossing the road" to something else, but I am just not all that creative. I would prefer to take the photos, and have others write the caption, too! Maybe I will think of something after the Bad Boys duck and rooster de-population day on Tuesday. I do wish I lived in a place that allowed roosters, I like having on in the flock, he manages the hens for me.

@BlueBaby How is your new 360 working for you?

It's doing good. The temp is very steady. I have to add more water to bring the humidity back up every few hour's, but I'd rather have it going a little low then to be too high. I candled a couple of the egg's last night to try out the candler, and could see the little vein's starting up in them.

I got 3 Dorking's from @Parront yesterday with 2 of those being cockerel's because her neighbor reported her for crowing rooster's. I couldn't let those rare bird's be eaten now, could I?

It's doing good. The temp is very steady. I have to add more water to bring the humidity back up every few hour's, but I'd rather have it going a little low then to be too high. I candled a couple of the egg's last night to try out the candler, and could see the little vein's starting up in them.

I got 3 Dorking's from @Parront yesterday with 2 of those being cockerel's because her neighbor reported her for crowing rooster's. I couldn't let those rare bird's be eaten now, could I?
Now, you might have to build more pens to keep all your roos apart for pure-bred Red Dorkings! I sure hope those guys survive your summer and make some hatching eggs for me! The cross beak Red Dorking was crowing this morning, looks like next week I'll be tasting some rare bird meat! :drool He is not putting weight on with that beak, though.

Back
Top Bottom