How is your flock today?

But it's empty! :eek: It need's some egg's in there! :gig
Pictures of the 360 on the net doesn't do the incubator justice, it looks more awesome in person! LOL

I will have to wait till this spring to fire it up, still way to many other projects in the works to add that on top of everything. :( I hope to do the Hatch-A-Long this spring with some Duck eggs, since now I have a bit of a clue as to what I am doing. :)

Pictures of the 360 on the net doesn't do the incubator justice, it looks more awesome in person! LOL

I will have to wait till this spring to fire it up, still way to many other projects in the works to add that on top of everything. :( I hope to do the Hatch-A-Long this spring with some Duck eggs, since now I have a bit of a clue as to what I am doing. :)
I might try to candle the chicken egg's tonight to see if anything is going on in them. The duck egg's won't be set until the 4th in another incubator to go with that New Years hatch-a-long.

This next year I been looking at planting some hulless seed pumpkins called Naked Bear. I love making pumpkin seeds to snack on!
I would love to try those some time!

I make "pumpkin" seed snacks out of the seeds from my butternut squashes. Except this year, my never-fail, give me a truckload, butternut squash... failed. ZERO this year. A few years ago, I got 90!

Back
Top Bottom