I succumbed to a frenzy of bidding for eggs on eBay. And won too many of the danged auctions. As soon as I realized that, I ordered another incubator. Well, the eggs have arrived here, but the incubator has not.. yet... I'm trying to decide if I should shove some of the eggs under my current broody who started setting on 9/14, just to "save them" and not waste them ... until the incubator arrives. What's the best course of action to take in this instance? I may have as much as four more days to wait for the incubator, given that there's a weekend on the horizon.