how long did it take you, and am i crazy? any input?

well, i didn't re-read everything last night....instead, i decided to do one of the "relaxing" things on my list...boiled about 300 quail eggs and peeled them to pickle in the next day or two....actually (luckily) my wife's O.C. friend came over and felt compelled to assist in the peeling
lol.png

i did, however, just take a few realxing minutes to read it all just now....i don't tend to vent very often (last time was probably 10 years ago) and its nice to have people who are willing to take a few minutes out of their day to listen and offer some guidance/advice!

saddina....can't quite cut work down to 2 afternoon/evenings a weeek, but i'm gonna slow down a bit....and take a week off over thanksgiving to visit the family.

Royd...the recession/depression or whatever ya wanna call it scares the bejesus outta me! i don't have a garden yet, but i plan to start one next year.

drhaha....are you really a doctor? you're right though, i gotta take the time to do things right the first time around! and smell the manure a little more often!!! I DO need to quit being to hard on myself for not getting things done by MY DEADLINE!

mjdtexan....congrats on the stuff (ya jerk), good looking dog....and was that a MINIVAN i saw in the photo? are you sure you're a real texan? i don't know anyone from the state who doesn't have a 4wd pickup....lol. still haven't had a minute to take pics of my tractor, but i'll get them up soon.

tala.....rainy days really piss me off! it's like the universe is telling me to slow down! i know i should occasionally, but when i WANT TO.

camelot farms.....i usually use jameson or newcastle. puts me right to sleep....but i'll keep you in mind if i decide i NEED something stronger.

mojo chick'n....your place looks awesome! i can't even begin to imagine how much time/effort went into that place! i like the idea of taking pictures....my wife usually takes random pics, but i'm sure she'd be happy to take pics of the progress we're making if i just mention it.

leaving work early today...gotta go home and mark a thing or two off of my list before beer thirty! hope everyone has a good weekend!

fitxy- No I'm not a Dr not by a long shot. But I have been around the block a few times and some of those blocks weren't in very nice neighborhoods. A person can offer advice it can be heeded or not but in the end it's all up to the person asking. You are the only one that can change you. It's all in your head. Good Luck! You'll be alright.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom