How long does it take you to fall asleep?

Generally about 5 minutes. I get up at 4:30am and am off to the gym by 5:00am. Get to bed 10:00-11:00 every night and I don't think I move at all. Stop worrying about everything and keep yourself healthy.

My fiancee loves her TV in the bedroom which she promptly falls asleep to in a blink. I'm more of a "I'll sleep when I'm dead" kind of person, a combination of nightowl (which helps with the raccoon hunting) and a morning person. But when I sack out, I doubt there is a human being alive that can rival my speed in a sleep-off.

My DH can fall asleep at the drop of a hat. One time he was suppose to be watching our son while I ran into wal-mart to pick something up and before you know it, over the intercom they said "would the mother of Jacob please come to the front of the store". My husband was asleep in the car with the doors locked. Same thing happened at the doctors, he stayed in the car with our son and I went in, pretty soon here comes the nurse asking me if this was my son. Luckily my son is now 15 and able to stay home, lol.

I on the other hand have to read atleast 30 minutes before turning out the beside light and even then I can watch the time fly right out the window. Sometimes I can fall right to sleep sometimes i'm up half the night.

Back
Top Bottom