How long to improve a credit score?

I just found out today that I got scammed by a company called mycredithealth.com They charged my VISA $29.95.
They claimed I ordered their service. (identity protection!!!) Never did. Don't know how they got my info. Never even heard of them till they fraudulantly charged my account. After much research and stressing out all day, phone call after call. I've cancelled my VISA, feel really PARANOID, and lost trust in others. Why am I telling you this? Be very careful who you sign up with to watch your credit reports and protect your identity. There are many companies out there and not all are reputable. Check the internet for consumer reveiws. Sadly enough, you have to watch your back, look behind every corner, hide in the closet?..................
hide.gif

For the first time we had to take a credit card with GE for our cat to have her hip surgery. After all has paid off in four months, we called the GE credit card and cancel it. The interest rate was so high even for first timers of 22.9 %. Not worth it but it came in handy when we really need it.

The only credit card we kept was Sears for our windows and they gave us one year free payment which we paid it off when we got our income tax. Good credit for hubby.

I filed bankruptcy after job loss and pregnant, five years ago and it is still on my record. We were very fortunate that hubby's credit was good and was able to get a mortgage, two car payments (paid off!
wee.gif
) and now have motorcycle payment. Guess who did all the payments on time, ME! LOL so hubby can have good credit standing.

Would the bank and credit card give me loans and other things, nope. Just ask hubby and he gets all the goodies!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom