Hi, I have a ten-month-old red sex link hen who is recovering from what I am guessing was an infectious bronchitis. Her only symptoms were sneezing and a mucous-y rattle when breathing. She ate fine, no discharge smelly or otherwise, no diarrhea, good appetite and energy. We immediately separated her and after two days of Tetracycline in the water that had no impact, have been giving her daily injections of Tylan-50. After three days of injections, she is sounding much better. There are no other signs of infection in the flock, although one hen is having an episode of orange-poops, but it doesn't seem to be spreading through the flock. So, here is my tentative plan: wait three more days to make sure sick hen is on the mend. Bring in one other hen to hang out with her and see if that new friend gets sick. If not, then about ten days later, and once it warms back up a bit, I would put them both back into the coop. It's about zero degrees in upstate NY right now. I've read that she will always be a carrier for whatever she had, but I'm wondering basically, if this would be a good way to re-integrate her to the flock? She is my best layer of the flock: three eggs in the past four days, when the other eight hens are giving me two a day right now! Oh, and she is having a blast being a house hen: late nights, quick oats for treats, and naps in front of the wood stove. So spoiled! Thanks for any ideas. I've learned so much in the past week reading prior posts, but this isn't an answer I've been able to find in my research.