How long to wait?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by pbjmaker, Dec 30, 2010.

1. pbjmaker

pbjmaker Overrun With Chickens

May 9, 2008
    Central Iowa
    I ordered some Pampered Chef stuff on December 15th. The lady I ordered from said she thought it would make it before Christmas. It was mostly for myself, so I wasn't too worried if it didn't make it. Well I still don't have my stuff and the lady hasn't called me to say it's in. I called her yesterday and got her voicemail. Left a nice message with my phone number.

So when do I start getting anxious and nasty [​IMG]

I am a patient person in general, but I would have thought as a business person, she would:

A. Inform me if it was backordered, delayed.
    B. Return my phone call

[​IMG]

If I can't get her to respond - do I call Pampered Chef directly?

2. mgw

mgw Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2010
    Eastern Wa.
    There is no customer service anymore that is a sad state of affairs. Give it a day and call her back, tell her you just want to know the status of your order. If that does not work you may have to call the pampered chef.

3. cheri222

cheri222 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    Erie PA
    The last time I ordered from Pampered Chef I never got it. I no longer order from those things if you have to pay upfront.

4. pbjmaker

pbjmaker Overrun With Chickens

May 9, 2008
    Central Iowa
    Ha -like magic she just called me. She had lost my phone number and didn't have my address. She decided to look in the phone book yesterday and found my addy and mailed it to me. I knew if I posted something she would call [​IMG]

I had her address just in case and knew where she worked - I would have hunted her down eventually...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by