How many BYCers are College Students?

greenfamilyfarms

Big Pippin'
11 Years
Feb 27, 2008
Elizabethtown, NC
I'm interested in finding out how many of my fellow BYCers are college students.

Fill out the following info in your post:
College:
Degree program:
Classification (Freshman, Senior, etc.):

You are welcome to include anything else you would like to share about your college experience.

Well I am considered a college student I guess, I am taking online classes through park university. I am getting my degree in marketing/management. I have 2 classes left and I am done! In my real job I am in the Air Force. 9 years and 3 months until I can retire!!

About me-

College: University of North Carolina at Pembroke

Degree program: Bachelor's Degree in Secondary Science Education with a Concentration in Biology; Biology double-major

Classification: Junior, technically a Senior

I'm working through college as a long-term sub teacher, currently teaching theatre arts, 11th grade English, and Journalism. My husband is also in college.

About my husband -

College: Davidson County Community College, Lexington, NC

Degree program: Paramedic instructor, fire fighting, and more

Classification: Sophomore

He loves emergency medical care and wants to become an ER doctor one day. He's already been to school to become a private pilot and paramedic.

Last edited:
Oh I love my college

college: Clarion University

Degree: bachelor's in Journalism

Year : freshmen

I just finished picking out all my fall classes
big_smile.png
I am excited!

College: University of Alabama in Huntsvule
Degree program: Biology/Chemistry
Classification (Freshman, Senior, etc.): I'm kind of a Junior now, was an art student before so I have enough credits to be a senior.

I would just like to work in a lab somewhere, especially if it deals with animal genetics!

College: University of Phoenix, Axia College (online)
Degree program: Associates in Accounting
Classification (Freshman, Senior, etc.): I have 2 weeks left of my Freshman year!
big_smile.png

If anyone else is taking classes through Axia, you'll know how difficult it is!! The classes are 9 weeks long, 2 classes per 'block'. They run back to back, the only breaks that you get are for Christmas.
th.gif
I would love to take a LOA, but then it would take longer to finish
big_smile.png

Meeee.
big_smile.png

College: Sierra College in Rocklin, CA, it's a JC
Degree program: like what I want to be eventually? Well, I want to get my DVM and become a livestock vet (cattle, swine, and of course poultry, the works) and my PhD in poultry science.
Classification (Freshman, Senior, etc.): Freshmen!

I am too
frow.gif

College: Northampton Community College and Lehigh Carbon Community College, in PA

Degree Program: Vet Tech

I'm in my second semester of my first year, summer is the large animal rotation, then next year fall and spring, externship next summer and taking the boards!

College: Penn State University.
Degree program: Bachelors in Science, Human Development and Family Studies
Classification (Freshman, Senior, etc.): Senior!

Almost Done, now time for my Masters degree!

Ryan

Back
Top Bottom