How many BYCers are College Students?

BS in Bioengineering at University of Washington.

And now:
College: Oregon State University
Degree program: Molecular and Cellular Biology, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Classification (Freshman, Senior, etc.): PhD

Quote:

Hey I thank most sincerly the tax payers of Ca. as well as my family for helping to foot the bill. I am indebted and will be staying to work in California for several years until I feel that I have paid you all back in way of my tax and efforts. Thanks

Also Barkerchicken I want a Jersey Giant pullet really bad. Where did you get yours?

Quote:
I too thank the tax payers of CA and the US since I received both State University and Federal grants. Without the financial aid, there is no way I could have afforded college. With that being said, I will pay back the the aid in the way of taxes on my salary, which I am nore than happy to pay since my income will be far more than I would be making without the education!

As for the black Jersey Giants, I ordered them through Welp Hatchery (which drop ships from Privett, but Welp has much better customer service). I am very happy with their service and the chicks we ordered!

Back
Top Bottom