How many chickens do you have?

How many chickens do you have?

• Total voters

graceupongrace

Songster
6 Years
Apr 23, 2017
Central Washingtom
I thought it would be really interesting to see how many chickens everyone has in their flock.
I'm new to having chickens (only had our chicks about a month) and you all have been so helpful and fun!

We have 8 chickens and 2 ducks in our flock. 6 Rhode Island Reds, possibly 2 Black Sex Links, a supposidly Buff Orpington duck and a possible Mallard Duck. They are a handful but we love them anyways. WELCOME to BYC! We dont know much but everyone here seems eager to help!

We have 2 Barred rocks, 2 White leghorns, 2 Australorps, 4 Americanas, 1 New Hampshire Red, and 1 mystery. It was suppose to be another NHR but it has white and golden feathers. I'll post a picture and see if any of you know what it is in a week or two.

I didn't include my meat birds in the count or I'd be in the 40+, and they aren't staying long anyhow.
5 Easter Egger
3 Australorp
4 Silver Laced Wyandotte
5 Icelandic
3 Cream Legbar
3 French Copper Marans
4 Swedish Flower
3 Svart Hona
And 2 ducks!

Welcome to BYC! I have eighteen chickens- three columbian rock hens, one columbian rock rooster, one columbian rock ameraucana hen, one gold laced pullet, one silver laced pullet, a rhode island red columbian rock pullet that i rescued from death (she was getting her eyes pecked at a farm store and i took her for free), three ameraucanas, two cuckoo marans, three columbian rock americauna cockerels, one columbian rock cuckoo maran cockerel, one dutch bantam hen with three buff orpington chicks that i hatched for my neighbors so they don't count for my eighteen. I have a lot of different kinds and love them all!

Back
Top Bottom