How many dozen before selling?

Thanks for the info... so I should just keep doing what I am doing with word of mouth thing. By next year, heck by next month I should have 36 hens laying out of the 41. The others are my polish which I do not believe will lay till next year from what I have been told. I guess if I do have extras after the "regulars" I can always put a sign out then for a couple of days and then remove it after I get a few more customers. There are no other "sellers" in my area (from what I have heard or seen), so I will have no one to turn to, nor will I have competition that I am aware of... havent seen any posts, signs or anything else suggesting farm fresh free range eggs for sale.

I do have another question.... IF I make a flyer and take it to our local feed stores... all I would want to put on it is our phone number correct??? This will keep them from just coming to the house... am I correct on this?

Tes

Silkie - yes, I had that problem in the past, so for the past 20+ years I have always had an unlisted/classified number. It just still scares me what I endured those many years ago!!!

Thanks..... Tes

Back
Top Bottom