How many duck eggs did you EAT today?

I have been forgetting to post. Let me catch up for two days in a row. I had toast with fried over easy and then fork mashed eggs duck eggs that is two of them each time and today Scrambled them and made an egg sandwich with ham and Swiss on rice toast Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum

can you only eat them boiled?? Have you ever tried fried eggs, scrambled eggs, poached eggs? eggs Benedict? my favorite way to eat eggs is first. I fry them in butter over easy then I chopped them up and mash them with a fork on the plate and spread that on my toast. Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum yummy
It is true, that i like boiled (to perfection) eggs most. But i also love scrambled and fried eggs (sunny side up!). Its just that boiled eggs are the most easy to prepare - apart from eating raw eggs. 🤢
I don't feel too well currently, i blame the weather that has turned from fridge to oven overnight and i haven't been able to adapt. So boiled eggs it is for now.
Had a huge sandwich with two(!) boiled eggs, ham, cheese and salami for breakfast. - Which made me so tired that i fell asleep on the lounge chair and barely escaped a dux raiding party…

Last edited:
I have been forgetting to post. Let me catch up for two days in a row. I had toast with fried over easy and then fork mashed eggs duck eggs that is two of them each time and today Scrambled them and made an egg sandwich with ham and Swiss on rice toast Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum
I somehow lost my appetite, but indeed it sounds num yummy!
1714772302188.png

Once again the DUX imposed ITs will on me! - I wanted to eat Goulash with pasta, but no, the DUX had the ducks crack the shells of three eggs, which must be consumed immediately. So again:
full

Fried pasta with ham and scrambled eggs. :confused:
I know i could have made sunnyside up fried eggs, but honestly i am exhausted! I finished mowing the grass in front of the house and made it ½way through the driveway (it started to rain). But: I have to mow the grass behind the house again (tomorrow) and by the time that is done i can start in front of the house again… - Are goose-eggs good eatin'? 🤔

here we go again. i boiled 18 dux eggs and 2 chicken eggs ( yes together in same pot 😱) and then i made them all into an Egg salad and ate a sandwich with 1/20 of the mixture which would be one dux egg consumed … if it were not for the two chicken eggs ! did I therefore eat something like 0.9 dux egg?

Once again the DUX imposed ITs will on me! - I wanted to eat Goulash with pasta, but no, the DUX had the ducks crack the shells of three eggs, which must be consumed immediately. So again:
full

Fried pasta with ham and scrambled eggs. :confused:
I know i could have made sunnyside up fried eggs, but honestly i am exhausted! I finished mowing the grass in front of the house and made it ½way through the driveway (it started to rain). But: I have to mow the grass behind the house again (tomorrow) and by the time that is done i can start in front of the house again… - Are goose-eggs good eatin'? 🤔
we have eaten goose eggs but i find them to be dry tasting . DH thinks they are fine so i just make them for him. my favorite is Dux eggs.

Back
Top Bottom