How many duck eggs fit in a Magicfly Digital Mini Semi Automatic Egg Incubator

So I MIGHT buy some duck hatching eggs from a hatchery because my ducks are to young to lay eggs (notice I said might). Anyway, I need to know how many duck eggs will fit in my Magicfly Digital Mini Semi Automatic Egg Incubator so I know how many to order.
I've never seen that type, but I have this one. In the turner only 7 duck eggs will fit. Did you already buy that incubator?
IMG_20200430_112021_01.jpg

I fit 6 runner eggs comfortably in mine, with enough space that they’re not rolling down on top of each other. The turner on these don’t always turn them nicely, they ride up on the other eggs if they’re not just so. Depends on how big your eggs are. I could probably fit 8 or 9 of my little Swedish duck’s eggs because they’re smaller, and probably 4 or 6 from my silver appleyard cuz those things are massive. Haha.

@Isaac 0 how many eggs do you think can fit? I've never had ducks long enough for them to start laying, they're usually sold by then.

I was thinking of getting runners, cayuga, and maybe some pekin

Besides Runner, these are all mostly medium/heavyweight breeds so the eggs will probably be larger than an extra-large chicken egg, I'm not familiar with that model, but I'd think you could fit 5ish eggs inside.

Back
Top Bottom