How many eggs are you incubating right now?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Buster, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Buster

Buster Back to Work

I figured up and was amazed- I have eggs set in my Hovabator 1588 and a Sportsman 500 that I borrowed from Bammony.

In the Hovabator- 23 various chicken eggs- some from projects, others are mostly BO's or BO crosses.

In the Sportsman- 23 BO or BO crosses; 12 BBS Orps from MissPrissy; 24 silkies from BamaChicken that I am incubating for Bammony; 7 project eggs; 24 golden quail eggs.

And the grand total is: 113 [​IMG]

What do you have?

2. Chicken Woman

Chicken Woman Incredible Egg

Oct 16, 2008
    Montana
    15 due the 26 th but 4 are clear.
    8 more due Jan 15 [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. chickygirl2

chickygirl2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2007
    upper marlboro. md
    4 Copper Marans hatching now!!!!!!! : )

2 Emu eggs in the Brinsea from Dec 10th.... long way to go.....

9 bantam salmon favorelles in the sportsman due Jan 8th

Last edited: Dec 21, 2008
  4. Attack Chicken

Attack Chicken [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Hu

Sep 25, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    7 white leghorns..4 are good so far.

5. spookyevilone

spookyevilone Crazy Quail Lady

Oct 5, 2008
    Minneapolis
    1 Coturnix in the hatcher, 4 button quail in the hatcher, due tonight or tomorrow.

In the 'bator, I have 31 button quail eggs, 22 of which are due 12/27 (eeee! from justhatchin through the egg swap! I so want them to hatch NOW NOW NOW!!!), and 6 more Coturnix eggs, one from each of my pairs and two from the "mutt" and her Tibetan mate - they were her first two eggs, so I'm not sure they're fertile. 4 of the Coturnix are due 12/27, the other two are due 1/6.

I saiiiiiiiiiiiid I wasn't going to do this, when I got the 'bator. That I'd hatch one chick from each of my pairs and every button quail egg the buttons laid.. and I keep putting Coturnix eggs in the 'bator just because I'm curious what'll come out the other side of my pairings. [​IMG]

As soon as the 'bator's empty, I'll be filling it with more button eggs, and hopefully some silkies and seramas.
    -Spooky

6. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Started with 8 Ameraucana eggs 3 days ago but somehow one broke. (Due Jan. 9th)

... and then there were 7.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2008
  7. rebelcowboysnb

rebelcowboysnb Confederate Money Farm

<------------ 9 EEers due the 23.

Not expecting much out of them, lots of power issues this month. One 6 hour outage but still watching intently.

[​IMG]
    l
    l
    l
    V

8. nivtup

nivtup Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2008
    Shelton Washington
    92 total eggs. [​IMG]

Jersey Giants, Araucanas, Black Coppers, Wheaten / Blue Wheaten, and Golden Cuckoo Marans. [​IMG]

We have moved 7 Wheaten, 2 Black Copper and about 10 Golden Cuckoo Marans to the brooder in the last day or three. [​IMG]

Lows have been in the teens and twenties, we have about a foot of snow on the ground, and it is snowing pretty hard, and here we sit with a garage full of chicks. Let's see, it is only a "few" more weeks until spring isn't it?

I think it is time to stop setting eggs, at least for a few days. Well if I work at it, I fairly sure I could set another couple dozen. [​IMG]

9. gretchenhau

gretchenhau Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2008
    Lebanon Ohio
    11 rir, 2 peking ducks and 1 mutt, the rir are due to hatch jan 1

10. bloomnbeauty

bloomnbeauty Delux Cluxs

Sep 16, 2008
    N Florida
    Just set 42 bantam eggs in one bator last night and have 7 EE's to hatch Christmas day for the grandbabies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by